- Sponsored by Altec Sales
- Black Friday: Join us for Black Friday Savings!
- Mac: Cleaning up Windows installs.
- Partitions: Managing multiple partitions.
- Skyrim: Rob’s mini-review.
- Encryption: What’s a good program for it?
- Sewing Machines: Zack’s second favorite hobby.
- Steam: System Hacked, what does it mean to you?
Read more of this story at Slashdot.
Some Google Chrome extensions may keep your browser awake even when the browser is closed or minimized. This could slow down your computer, increase memory usage, and eat up your battery. Here's how to stop this from happening.
On this dry July day, news about the drought that's engulfed most of the western United States continues to get worse. But how do we know how extensive the current megadrought is? We actually can measure from the sky, but not in the way you think.
Budgeting your time is a helpful way to keep a distracted mind under control. If you're trying to keep a schedule, perform a daily debrief to identify when you're at your best, or your worst.